Autotechnica Fleet Services was established in Romania by Autohellas at the beginning of 2007 as a franchisee of HERTZ and within a short period of time became a senior player on the market of Car Rental and Operating Leasing – Fleet Management Services. Hertz Romania (Autotechnica Fleet Services) offers a complete range of services for rent a car on short term, long term, monthly rentals or operational leasing services and fleet management. The fleet in Romania has 3,500 cars and covers a wide range of models and car groups. Hertz Romania is one of the rent a car companies with the largest number of locations, present in 6 cities: Bucharest, Cluj- Napoca, Constanta, Iasi, Sibiu si Timisoara.
Hertz Autohellas was the first company to initialize long-term leasing in Greece in 1989. Since then, the Company is devoted to the sole purpose of providing services for the best possible management of your corporate fleet while reducing, at the same time, your administrative and operational costs.
- We make sure that your corporate fleet is safe on the streets.
We instantly provide flexible solutions for any issue that arises in the operation of your corporate fleet.
Our personnel is trained and exclusively equipped to handle matters dealing with your corporate vehicles, offering you solutions and proposals for covering your company needs with minimal engagement on your part.
A few words about Autohellas
Autohellas has been active in the automobile sector since 1974 and has been listed on the Athens Stock Exchange since 1999. It is the original company and a member of the larger Th. Vassilakis Group which operates, inter alia, in the air transport industry through the listed company AEGEAN.
The main pillars on which the Group’s activities are based are:
- Rent a Car (Renting and Operating Leasing)
- International activities (Renting and Operating Leasing and Car Sales)
- Car sales (Importing/Distribution/Retail)
It owns the largest private fleet of vehicles, with more than 44,000 vehicles and over 143 sales points in Greece and abroad. The Group provides integrated and innovative services meeting the needs of every customer, at any moment, and it continues to innovate, always offering new services.
As a company specialising in the provision of services, Autohellas places great importance on its human resources, which now numbers over 1,300 people and is at the core of its business.
See a brief history with the most important milestones in Autohellas history.
Vision & Values
The values of Autohellas express its philosophy, reflecting its character and mirroring the best elements in the Group’s long history. They had, have and will continue to have a central role in realising the Autohellas vision in Greece and abroad.
- INTEGRITY: The Autohellas Group acts honestly, it respects its customers’ needs, offers advice, accepts constructive criticism and acknowledges any mistakes or omissions. It demands the highest ethical standards and quality in the services it offers.
- RESPECT FOR PEOPLE: Our people are the driving force behind the Group’s success. Autohellas has always taken pride in treating its staff with respect and dignity, throughout its history.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Autohellas always aims at continuously improving its performance, carefully analysing its results and making sure to never compromise its integrity and respect for people.
- TEAMWORK: Teamwork is an integral part of the Group’s corporate culture. This is why Autohellas believes that it is important to share knowledge, ideas and experiences between colleagues in order to strengthen trust.
Corporate Social Responsibility
From the first day it started operating in the Greek market in 1974, the Autohellas Group has strategically chosen to operate in a responsible manner and to take responsibility for the potential impact on all stakeholders affected by its operations. Within this context, actions are systematically undertaken aiming at:
- The operation of the Group with respect for the environment, its employees, customers and suppliers, local communities and government authorities, as well as for the applicable legal and regulatory framework (both nationally and internationally)
- The growth of Greek tourism
- The promotion of the cultural heritage of Greece
- Supporting and promoting sports
- Supporting education
- Supporting vulnerable social groups